Jan 07,2012
Jan 07,2012
My wife and I have recently exchanged contracts on a property in Finchley.
I initially contacted Ellis and Co and spoke to Mr Ghani. I explained our needs. He listened very carefully and had a long conversation explaining the merits of various properties and areas of Finchley.
I arranged some viewings and he took my son and me around some properties. He showed us the duplex apartment which we are currently purchasing. I was impressed with his in depth knowledge of what had been done to the property. He took his time in showing us the properties and he ¢â‚¬Ëœfacilitated' the sale as opposed to a hard sell.
After we had had the surveyor's report Mr Ghani was equally attentive.
I came back with a series of questions about the property. Nothing was too much trouble for him. On each occasions Mr Ghani ascertained the information and got back to me immediately. The period between the surveyor's report and exchange of contracts is obviously a very tense time. Mr Ghani eased the way.
Throughout the whole period I was impressed by his professionalism, relaxed manner, and communication skills.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Finchley! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Finchley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Finchley