Jan 14,2009
Jan 14,2009
I was a sitting tenant in a flat that was being let by LudlowThompson. They couldn't care less of the fact that I was living there and had some rights, for example to quiet enjoyment of my property. They walked in while I was sleeping, and the excuse was that they had to show it and I wasn't answering my phone. Nevermind that it was Saturday morning, the agent probably just couldn't care less except about his commission. I felt sorry for the people who came to see the flat, must have been embarrassing to them!

Another time they again walked in without calling first, that time I was just about to go in the shower. One minute longer, I would have been in, not heard the knock, and they would have walked in while I am in shower.

They kept going in without calling me first - I could tell as things kept moving around, door would be unlocked when I got back from work and a set of keys went missing from the kitchen table.

I would always contact the lettings manager of the office and complain to him. Think I got him upset, as he went and lied to the landlord I am being difficult to deal with and making the letting harder, and by doing this completely destroyed the good relationship I had with him. I think he made this up, as it had been 3 weeks without any offers and he needed to make up an excuse.

Trying to complain to LT was pointless, lettings manager and later the lettings director completely ignored everything I said. I asked for the key register they are obliged to keep under Code of Conduct so I could check how many times exactly they were in without telling me, but they didn't even bother to give me an excuse on why I wouldn't get it, they just blanked me.

I am now in the process of finding out if ARLA or NAEA will consider my efforts enough and look at my problems, even though I have not gone through the 'official' complaints procedure - I have asked for this repeatedly, but so far LT has not advised what that may be.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. If you rent your flat from them, chances are you landlord will use them again and you will have to live in a Ludlow Thompson showroom instead of a home where you actually have control over who walks in and when.
By: Su Colledge
Jan 19, 2009
I am concerned to read about your grievance. As a Director of ludlowthompson I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you and discuss this matter so that I can look into the matter.
If you are happy for me to contact you, kindly send me the following info:
~ Your telephone number
~ The best time of day to contact you
~ Please mention this website review and the date of your review so I can cross reference

You will find my contact details at the below link -

(You may need to cut and paste the above into a new browser page)

I do hope you will give us the chance to address this grievance even if you feel disenchanted with ludlowthompson; what you think is very important to us. We routinely ask every single one of our customers how they feel about our service and in the last year alone we received record numbers of 'excellent' scores with our feedback ratings. That said we do not rest on our laurels; sometimes, like any other business, things can and do go wrong and we are just as keen to hear about this and to resolve matters as far as possible. I look forward to hearing from you.
Su Colledge
Director, ludlowthompson

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Bow! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Bow, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Bow

634-636 Mile End Road London
E3 4PH

020 8981 2670 (s) or 020 8150 3325 (l)