Jan 07,2012
Jan 07,2012
The house we rented was dirty when we moved in, they would not take responsibility for this despite them charging an excessive admin fee just for the pleasure of renting from them. Then when we left the property it took nearly two months to get overpaid rent back from them. We complained to Stephen Grace, MD, but it's fair to say he just paid lip service to the issues, rather than investigate from a duty of care and customer service perspective. Difficulty is they are in an area where the property market is buoyant as a consequence it drives a level of customer care to tenants that is woefully below anything that could be expected of a professional business.
I'm not interested in their feedback given the volume and nature of emails we have received from them. My aim is to make the general public aware of the, and their ethics.
By: The JNP Partnership
Jan 09, 2012
Lisa, I listen to all of your complaints and took none of them lightly, I gave carefull consideration to them and made an educated response and none of them were justified considering you moved in to a house that the inventory clerk said was domestically clean, the Landlord felt that she had cleaned the property to a good standard of which we agreed. Tthe late rent payment was because you decided to dispute what was on the Deed of Surrender even though you had agreed and signed it. once we had an agreement it was paid immediatly.
The JNP Partnership are very aware that we are in a customer service industry and pride themsleves on the fact that 98% of clients would recommend us to Family or Friends. I appreciate your comments thus far, however if you would like to take the matter further please contact ARLA.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The JNP Partnership Office 1! To leave a new review of The JNP Partnership Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for The JNP Partnership Office 1