Jan 06,2012
Jan 06,2012
I bought the above property through streets ahead, from the first instance the agent was on it which was the best thing for a buyer to happen, firstly i was dealing with Lucy from lower addiscombe branch she was fentastic every phone call was promptly replied and all the quires was quickly delt with. We asked a few times for viewing and she would get in touch with the vendors asap and fix it for us. Had a very pleasent and enthusatic voice eveytime we called which was most important for us as a buyer as we felt very very comfortable speaking and dealing with her. After her Bonnie pooley sales progressor took over. She was also fentastic to deal with. She was totally on it from day one, as my property was a flat it was more complex with papers to deal with, but she was with us throught out untill the completion, every quirey was appropriately delt with. I had a very bad experience with other agent for another property before getting on to this so i was bit scared untill the completion but Lucy and bonnie made it easy advicing us at every level. I would really recommend this agent .

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch