Jan 06,2012
Jan 06,2012
I cannot speak highly enough of Hatched ¢â‚¬â€œ in pure monetary terms they saved me approximately £9,500 when compared with what I would have had to pay a traditional high street estate agent in fees. Not only that, but when our buyer's (high street) estate agent tried it on by suggesting to Hatched that we reduce our price by £10,000 because our buyer's buyer had reduced their offer price, Hatched rejected that without feeling the need to consult with us. I found this exemplary, as Hatched knew that we would not have accepted such a price reduction.

Also, I prefer to conduct viewings myself. I believe that a house sells itself and my previous experience with high street agents going for the hard sell during viewings, I found embarrassing.

In terms of service and numbers of viewings, our experience with Hatched was easily as good as the high street estate agent whom we were with previously.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin! To leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hatched Hitchin