Jan 06,2012
Jan 06,2012
Paramount (David Warren) have sold TWO flats and rented one other for me during the course of the last two years.
The first was particularly troublesome but David, like a dog with a bone, walked patiently with me, through the particularly turbulent sale (which included a lease extension!!). He was always on the other end of the phone or returned my calls as soon as he could. His colleagues were always aware of the point of sales/lets. I am abroad most of the time but this never presented a problem as David and his colleagues handled everything on my behalf so efficiently. Talk about making life easy for landlords ( ..ladies). ! I had had contact with other agents but have been disappointed with their handling of sales and so I now just pick up the phone to David Warren if I want to sell, without considering others.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London