Jan 06,2012
Jan 06,2012
The service I've received from Paramout has been excellent. They understood what I was looking for and didn't waste my time showing me properties didn't fit our criteria.
This purchase was not the first one with Paramount and definitely won't be the last one. Our agent David Warren has gone out of his way to ensure each move would be without any problem (that always and unexpectedly come up). Just an example... He solved a problem with the seller's lawyer during his holidays (out of the UK !!), because he cared for.
With this opportunity I would also like to commend and thank Hayley Hills (from lettings- management dept) for helping me a lot with the letting this property.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London