Download Property Smart Leader App
Jan 06,2012
By: 'Lees Lettings and Maintenance'
Jan 06,2012
Lees have found me three tenants. Lees did exactly what I asked them to do, which was only to introduce prospective suitable tenants to me, and for that I cannot fault them. One tenant has subsequently fallen into rent arrears, which is not Lees fault. Another tenant, three sharers, appeared to be an excellent introduction until I discovered that they wanted rather a lot of friends to stay! That was also not Lees fault and the problem has now been resolved to my satisfaction. The third tenant appears to be very satisfactory. I have come to the conclusion that Lees can find good tenants. The problem is that tenants in Tottenham are people and people sometimes misbehave. A landlord's life is full of surprises but I will use Lees again if I need to. I have had to score one below excellent because of the two problems but even that may be a bit unfair on Lees service.
By: leeslettings
Jan 26, 2012
Despite the reviewed by name, we did not do this.
This is a genuine review from one of our landlords.
Thanks I