Jan 05,2012
Mark Durban
Jan 05,2012
As a tenant, I was quite wary when I first encountered Paramount due to unpleasant experiences with previous landlords and agents. However, our agent Mark Durban restored my trust in the process; he patiently answered my questions, negotiated changes in the contract with our landlord and was always available to answer any questions we had. Thanks to Mark's effective managing, the process was straightforward and quick.

Overall, I was very impressed with the professionalism of Paramount, from the staff issuing the contract, to being offered a confidential space for contract discussions (and tea on arrival!). Since moving in to our property, our agent has always been available to answer follow-up questions with a quick turnaround. We are very happy in our home and I would highly recommend Paramount to other tenants; they offer a full, personalised service.

Paramount Properties