Jan 05,2012
Jan 05,2012
I have similar experiences of Peverel OM, serious overspends and recharges on top of an inflated service charge in the first place. The apartment block where i own a few apartments has been left in an awful state as funds were not available for basic services due to the overspend. Simple repairs cost a fortune and we were hit with an enormous water bill as it hadn't been dealt with for years. The Good news is that i organised for OM to be removed as the management company- they are now gone- the service charge has been reduced and the place is already looking much better. I am now organising to have management companies removed from a couple of other sites i own property at where similar issues are occurring- happy to share my experience of removing them with anyone else in similar circumstances if you e-mail me at hertspropertyATgmail.com (just replace the AT with @ - I put it this way to prevent automated spam)
By: Pipehammer
Jan 10, 2012
I have had similar issues with OM too, the building in which they "manage" is in a right state, the carpets in the hallway are disgusting and the interior walls have not been looked after. I have contacted them on several occasions complaining about the loud banging of the water pipes in the building (been keeping me up for months now!). I bought the property back in Aug11 and they still haven't updated their records with our names on it even though we have paid the fee and our solicitor has given them the "statement" that they require from him.
They are a total disgrace and I wouldn't touch a property that is managed my them ever again!
Can you give me some advice on how to get rid of OM to manage the block?? I am seriously considering doing this! Any advice on how to do it would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1