Aug 16,2011
Aug 16,2011
Hello Phil,
I hope you understand that I find this behaviour is highly unprofessional.
Hello Phil, I would like to mention that I find this absolutely atrocious. The first point being that we had to chase you for a week with no response from you, even going down to the agency personally to just be told that you were on holiday and not even a manager called me back to confirm the receipt of the funds. Having known this information I could have carried on my search for a property however your lack of communication has cost me an entire week. I hope you understand that I find this behaviour is highly unprofessional. I would appreciate it if you can find out the status of this apartment and let us know as soon as possible, kindly call my father last week he called you at least 20 times and left various massages in the office and answering machine. Also this morning he called you twice left massage with nadeen and voice mail.
Attached Files

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bruten & Co Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Bruten & Co Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bruten & Co Ltd Office 1