Jan 04,2012
Jan 04,2012
Terrible, terrible, terrible.Could not discourage enough, NEVER use Fineholm. The most shambolic, unprofessional organisation I have ever dealt with. Have had nothing but trouble and hassle from using them - charged unnecessary 'admin fees' for my flatmate moving out, had a handyman let himself into my flat after seemingly being granted permission from my ex flatmate who'd moved out a month prior. No regard to phone calls or any communication - I had said a periodical inspection was not convenient for me as I'd be sleeping after a nightshift - agent let himself in the next day.Absolutely shocking service, manners, and communication from every single person I've dealt with. Spoke to a girl earlier on who was unbelievably patronising and rude to me, after a mix up with too much rent coming out of my bank account (obviously this is my fault, as nothing is ever theirs), I phoned to try and get the money back.Informed that this could not happen til next week.I've had 3 days worth of charges, a bounced direct debit, which I'll also get charged for, and absolutely no money in my bank account. The way I was spoke to was shocking, to quote "it's not our fault you don't know the difference between a standing order and a direct debit, is it?" when I'd tried to make a point it was "you don't even know what I was about to say!" Highly unprofessional and again, I'd actively encourage anybody considering them to change their mind, Fineholm are a shambles.Just wish I'd read the reviews before renting from them as it's very clear I'm not the only one who had problems!
Nothing they could do to change my mind, never again.
Attached Files
By: Cmar
Mar 19, 2012
Worst service I have ever came across in any walk of life, wish I had looked at this site before, the team were shockingly unprofessional and rude and ridiculously patronising to me. Also found any way to keep my deposit, fees when I should have been fully refunded. I absolutely agree with HS21 comments. Avoid, Avoid Avoid at all costs.
By: Cmar
Mar 19, 2012
By: sunit
Feb 01, 2012
I have not had a good experience with fineholm so far. Moved in into a rented flat...could not open the door. The latch has been jammed for ages, I think. Finally managed to wrestle my way in. Flush not working properly, sink partly blocked, poor DIY furniture with bits falling off...the list goes on. On top of it I was told that they do not check sinks and toilets are working..was advised to use wd40 and sink ublocker. why Shud I ? it is their job to check it before renting out.
By: Sally
Jan 11, 2012
I am sorry to hear you feel our service has not been good -if you would like to contact me direct please email or phone me on sally@fineholm.co.uk or 0141 221 7993 - I will look into it further for you.

Fineholm