Jan 04,2012
Jan 04,2012
The service I received from Estate Agents Ellis & Co. was excellant. Their professionalism in dealing with me, on keeping me updated from the start of the sale through to compeletion was just brilliant. Christina and Deepak you are the best, your calmness and patience is what gave me courage to proceed with this sale. Christina you are an asset to the company that you work for. Sundeep, what can I say about you? your role within the company is so important, you have always been so polite and a pleasure to hear on the other side of a call, you have never failed to pass on my messages and I have had a response for every single call that I have made to your Branch and it is all owed to you. I want to Thank Deepak, Christina and Sundeep for all the support and help provided. I will certainly be using you again in the future and I will be recommending your services to others without a doubt. I wish you all the very best for 2012. I cannot fault the service I received from you guys in anyway.

Ellis & Co