Jan 04,2012
Jan 04,2012
As a first time house buyer and something of a cynic, I didn't come to the house buying process with the best view of estate agents. Streets Ahead did a brilliant job of reversing that opinion and in fact were the only reliable part of the chain. The solicitors for the seller were ponderously slow and the mortgage lender worse. Neither responded promptly to correspondence and sometimes didn't respond at all.

By contrast Streets Ahead were friendly and accessible. They answered all my questions promptly and honestly. They gave me the information I needed at the time I needed it. In fact without them I'm quite sure I'd given up on the purchase entirely and started house hunting agin. From the moment they showed me round the property up until completion, they have exceeded my expectations at every step. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch