Jan 12,2009
Jan 12,2009
We have had terrible customer service from this agency. We have had no heating or hot water for 3 of the 4 weeks since we moved in. We have called the office almost daily and been in to discuss the situation several times. Tanat Jones have promised several times to call us to keep us updated but have NEVER called me when they promised to. Would not recommend them.
By: Michael Gordon
Mar 26, 2009
Also, interesting how the last three positive reviews all came from the same IP address! Reviewing ourselves are we?
By: verity appleby
Mar 26, 2009
I whole heartedly agree. Strange how the overwhelming majority of the negative reviews come from tenants who have actually had to deal with this sham of an agency, the only people who like them seem to be the ones they make money for!!
By: chris woolner
Jan 30, 2009
You had not communicated to us that you have "negotiated" a reduction with the landlord. This posting was the first I heard of it. My review is of your agency. Not the landlord. Since my initial review I have had several more broken promises of call backs from your staff. I still have no hot water or heating.

Also, we paid for in inventory which never took place. I was promised a refund of this several weeks ago but have again heard nothing. Tanat Jones have had several opportunities to keep this promise but have not.

I am amazed at David's fast response to a negative website posting when it has takes his company so long to respond to his tenants complaints.
By: David
Jan 14, 2009
We have advised Mr Woolner several times that the boiler, although new, needs parts and the LANDLORD has been dealing with it. We understand that these have been sourced and should be fitted shortly. We have also negotiated a rent reduction with the landlord for the inconvenience caused.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tanat-Jones & Company Western Road, Brighton! To leave a new review of Tanat-Jones & Company Western Road, Brighton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tanat-Jones & Company Western Road, Brighton