Jan 04,2012
Jan 04,2012
Absolutely useless!

Their tenant fees are an absolute bloody joke !! They charged me £400 the admin fee - the "polished" agent says that is to cover the referencing cost, cleaning of property and inventory - however, they've done no bloody reference cost as they didnt take any details off me as I "looked allright" , no inventory was ever done and not to mention the cleaning!!

The day I had to move in, the agent said he will meet me at the property to hand me the keys - fine - I was there at 6 pm agreed time and the agent didnt come until 7 pm ( it was bloody raining outside).

During the tenancy I called them several times to come in and have an inventory done - they made me wait 3 times for someone to come in, but no one ever did.

AT the end of the tenancy, they CHARGE YOU 20 quid to give you a reference!!! Where did that came from?!?!?!

Fancy cars, tailored suits but bloody useless!

Would not recommend

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Office 3! To leave a new review of Foxtons Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Office 3