Jan 04,2012
Jan 04,2012
I have had a great service from Haslam's from start to finish. The initial valuation was carried out in a highly sensitive (this was my late mother's property), detailed and professional manner, showing an excellent knowledge of the typical characteristics of the type of property, which no other agents showed. The valuation was honestly explained and the house sold incredibly quickly at a good price.
As I don't live in Reading myself, I needed to do most of the things connected with the sale remotely via email and again Jonathan Chambers, the agent who dealt with my sale, was always very helpful, responding promptly to all my questions and queries and doing quite a few practicalities on my behalf.
I felt like I had a highly personal service, despite never actually meeting Jonathan in person (the branch manager had carried out the valuation), and would be very happy to use Haslam's again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading! To leave a new review of Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading

Haslams Estate Agents Ltd

155 Friar Street Reading

0118 9601000(S) or 0118 601055(L)