Nov 30,2015
Kay
By: 'Paul Wright'
Nov 30,2015
Really impressed with how quickly and efficiently a tenant problem was dealt with, last week.
Within 48hrs a broken boiler was reported, investigated, recommendations made, quotes attained and most importantly for my tenants, actually fixed, all within 48hrs.
Bearing in mind the end result was a new boiler needed fitting, most impressed !
Both Elizabeth and Kay left informative messages when I was unavailable and followed up on email, so I was in no doubt of the next steps or progress being made, which is important to me as I work full time and spend most of my working day in meetings and on the phone
All in all, its the level of service I expect, but always nice when great service is actually delivered and is the reason I've taken the time to write this review - good work Pinewood !
By: Elizabeth
Nov 30, 2015
Hi Paul, Thank you for such a kind review. I am glad we have been able to resolve the problem promptly for both yourself and your tenants. If I can be of any help in the future, please do contact me accordingly. Kind Regards, Elizabeth.

Pinewood Properties