Nov 28,2015
By: 'Robert R'
Nov 28,2015
I have enlisted Nicolas help for almost 8 years now and her performance, effort and tenacity are outstanding. Her attention to detail and focus on quality is simply nothing short of exceptional and hence how effective she is. I have a generally dim view of people in this profession and the most value added in my view by a sadly high percentage of estate agents In my experience is to simply property listing on rightmove or Zoopla and very little else! Nicola From my experience is in a different league: If you want expert market knowledge, honest high quality advice and attention to detail coupled with high level of personal accountability then I cannot recommend her highly enough. She works tirelessly to deliver for both her clients and customers and I would have no hesitation providing a very strong personal recommendation.

Jones & Chapman