Jan 04,2012
Jan 04,2012
I am currently living in student lettings and am planning to move on to non-student accommodation this summer. I calledthe Bangor branch of Dafydd Hardy to enquire about what types of peoperty were available and to ask some other questions to put my mind at rest (having never lived outside of student accommodation seemed quite scary), I spoke to Sharon, who was a completely lovely and incredibly helpful person. She gave me alot of advice and eased my mind a great deal.
After ending the conversation with her, i felt completely relieved and very excited to embark on my moving adventure :) As i have spokent to other members of the Bangor branch before; i can say that all of the staff of the Bangor branch of Dafydd Hardy are wonderful people, who help you and advise you as much as they can, not t metion they let their human side come out rather than being very robotic and reading from scripts like many other agents often do.
I cannot sing enough praises to Sharon and infact all of the staff at Dafydd Hardy :):)
By: Dafydd Hardy
May 01, 2012
Thank you for your comments regarding Sharon who is avery important memeber of staff and is well respected within the lettings industry. we pride ourselves on being able to advise all clients in a professional and friendly manner.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dafydd Hardy Bangor! To leave a new review of Dafydd Hardy Bangor, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dafydd Hardy Bangor