Jan 04,2012
Jan 04,2012
Lettings Agent Adrian Jarockyj was the consummate professional. I was the worst kind of client - didn't know where I wanted to rent, didn't know how long I'd need the flat, didn't have a real idea of budget but most of all, didn't really understand how the 'short let, furnished' system worked. The other agents I approached all told me to come back when I'd figured it out. In contrast, Adrian patiently provided an overview of how the system worked, carefully talked me through my own situation and then diligently researched the market for my specific needs. The Foxtons stereotype is of an extremely aggressive agent. Adrian kept me updated but was also happy to put things on hold at various times as my own situation changed, asking me when I'd like him to check back with me or if I'd prefer to let things drop for a period. He was unfailingly courteous, responsive and positive throughout what for me was quite an ordeal; I couldn't recommend him more highly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Clerkenwell! To leave a new review of Foxtons Clerkenwell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Clerkenwell