Jan 04,2012
Jan 04,2012
In my dealings with Spencers i have found them very professional and on the ball. I have mainly dealt with Sean Hewitt who I felt gave an excellent service when I needed to let my property. He found me fantastic tenants in a couple of weeks and secured me a rental value above my expectations. Even after the deal went through I would ring Sean to ask advice regarding other matters and found he was always ready to answer any questions I had. I am now going to be selling my property and felt no hesitation in appointing Spencers to act as sole agents on my behalf. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central