Jan 03,2012
Jan 03,2012
As a buyer with a Mortgage in Principal I'd have thought an estate agents at this time would be doing everything possible to get one of their properties sold. However we have nothing but issues with them. On one day we arranged 4 consecutive viewings. We arrived to the first and rang to query the exact location to be told all the viewings had been cancelled. Turns out they booked them under the wrong name despite us booking them face to face when in the shop! We had taken a day off work and woken my child to attend these viewings.

Another day we arranged a viewing, again stood outside the property and then get a call to say it has been cancelled again and they had lost the keys. Surely they should check the keys before the time they're actually due at a property!

If you're a seller trying to sell your property then I wouldn't go with these people; as a buyer who is wanting to actually view and with all these mistakes to stop viewings, then I'd hate to be a seller when clearly they're not helping to sell!

We've said we will not book any further viewings for new properties through them due to their continual mistakes. As such if your house is marketed through them then that's one potential buyer already lost.
Actually honour viewings. Ring in advance of viewings to be cancelled. Make sure staff double check details when booking viewings
By: David Evans
Mar 22, 2013
Dear Krazeekat, Thank you for responding to my comment. We can find no record of the email address 'krazeekat' within our system relating to registered applicants, nor any viewing appointments missed by our staff during the period mentioned.- As you have not left us with your name or contact details, we cannot investigate , at this time, the matter further relating to our staff/office in Eastleigh, Hampshire. If you would care to phone me 023 8061 6060, or send me an email david@david-evans.co.uk to discuss the matter in more detail, I would be delighted to investigate the issues raised by you. We do take customer service issues very seriously- Many Thanks - David R Evans FNAEA, MARLA
By: krazeekat
Sep 14, 2012
It was a genuine experience. We were looking to buy prior to the stamp duty exemption being cancelled. Just because I chose to leave the feedback on the 3rd does not mean it was on the 3rd that this occurred but was earlier in Dec. We came into the shop to complain face to face and made it clear that we would leave negative comments given the issues we had faced with poor communication. We refused to use the agent those bookings were made with because he made several errors and were informed he would be spoken to. Other friends have had similar issues very recently with agents (hence why I logged back onto here) not arriving to viewings also so it is not a one-off problem.
By: DavidREvans
Sep 10, 2012
We do not believe that this review was left by a genuine potential purchaser. It is both malicious & spurious. It seems very odd indeed that this review was left on the 3rd. January 2012. The first working day back for most of us from the Christmas/New Year holiday. We keep very precise & detailed viewing records (even of those viewings which are cancelled) & there are no records where a viewer has arranged or had cancelled four consecutive viewings in or around this time period. I would urge this reviewer to contact me directly to discuss this matter if it is genuine. - I would urge anyone wishing to use our services to disregard this 'review.' Signed - David R Evans FNAEA, MARLA

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David Evans Office 1! To leave a new review of David Evans Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for David Evans Office 1