Jan 03,2012
Jan 03,2012
Prior to actually moving-in to the property Romans, and the staff at the Aldershot branch were excellent; very quick to respond to any enquiries, and Dan was also very helpful by providing detailed information where needed.

However, I wish I could say more for the after sales team. We have had several problems, and once they mount up they tend to be quite time consuming, to name a few:

Contract raised under the wrong name
Contract sent to incorrect address
Several delays by Romans when responding to enquiries via email (after sales)
Draft inventory not forwarded to us within the 10-days as stated by check-in agent

In fact, we had to chase-up with phone calls for the majority of our emails, as they were never responded to within sufficient time, or because questions we had asked had not been answered at all. Now I suspect, as far as letting agents go, these problems are quite insignificant; but the fact our inventory was not forwarded on to us within the 10-days, as stated, could now be an issue for us, although this is partly due to problems with the property.

My overall opinion is that the staff are helpful and are genuinely friendly, but I suspect the back-of-house staff have too much work on to be able to reply promptly, and efficiently, as you would expect and hope; especially when renting a property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 14! To leave a new review of Romans Office 14, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 14