Jan 03,2012
Jan 03,2012
I have been dealing with Mark Durban at Paramount Lettings for over 2 years now, where they act as the properties agent.
I am not normally one to write reviews, but I must say that Mark and his organisation have been exemplary in their level of service from the beginning. Other then performing the roles that one would expect from an estate agent (with efficiently and economy) Mark has been available above and beyond the call of duty.
He has helped my by passing my information on to other clients when they needed services such as mine (I help people with computers for a living), he has been available to offer impartial advice regarding the market, pricing and landlord relations. He has always got back to me without fail and obviously takes the relationship aspect of his work very seriously.
It takes a lot for me to trust and accept someone in a personal, or profesional capacity, but with Mark & Paramount, I never had the sense of anything other then trust and integrity within our relationship.

James Casey.