Jan 03,2012
Jan 03,2012
We used the F&C part of Thomas Morris.

The staff in the office are very friendly and I would single out Julie, Sue and Richard for the highest praise. They were consistent in their communication styles and they were very easy to deal with.

We were not as happy with the senior managers who seemed quite lazy at times - which is not ideal when you are paying the agents!

So I would recommend these agents, but try and deal with Sue, Julie or Richard for the greatest success and easiest working relationship!
By: Simon
Jan 03, 2012
Dear "No"
Thank you for your honest feedback.I have passed on your comments to the Fine & Country team -both good and bad! I can only apologise to you if the "senior managers" appeared to be lazy.This is clearly not the intention and we must work harder to ensure that this impression is corrected.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Huntingdon! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Huntingdon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Huntingdon