Jan 02,2012
Jan 02,2012
First impressions of Lamingtons in Hammersmith were very professional. Particulars provided were satisfactory. We were really impressed with our first point of contact which was with Danielle. A long search for a flat in London brought me to Hammersmith after debating Acton and Chiswick. I discovered their property on findaproperty.com and was pleasantly suprised by the standard of apartment. There was a recent kitchen and bathroom and the rest of the flat was in good condition. The dishwasher broke down within a month of my arrival but was promply investigated and in fact replaced. All in all I would strongly recommend Lamingtons, and without hesitation reccommend them to friends moving to London.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lamington Residential Lettings & Mgt Office 1! To leave a new review of Lamington Residential Lettings & Mgt Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lamington Residential Lettings & Mgt Office 1