Jan 02,2012
Jan 02,2012
I got off to a shaky start with Blue House, a few minor mis-communications, and started out sceptical...but all was quickly resolved.

All of the staff have been freindly and helpful and receptive to my many demands and cautious questions. (being a first time landlord!) THey were able to guide me through all the necessary legalities, make recommendations for local services without being pushy, and nothing seemed too much trouble if i was on the end of the phone or popped my head in the office in the inital set-up stages.

They let the property within 3 weeks of being on the market and had tenants checked out and moved in in no time at all, it all felt like a very smooth transition.

Overall a very effective service and since that shakey start no further complaints from me. Very pleased to have Lydia and Chris managing my property

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Blue House Estate Agents Ltd Bagshot! To leave a new review of Blue House Estate Agents Ltd Bagshot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Blue House Estate Agents Ltd Bagshot