Dec 23,2011
Dec 23,2011
Having chosen to sell my property late towards the end of the year I wasn't expecting a turnaround until early 2012 or later, however it just goes to show what difference it can make when selecting the right Estate Agent. I had three other agents in the area on my shortlist and I must say Conran Estates left a lasting impression. From the moment met the manager Rob, I felt secure in the fact that his professionalism, honesty and courteous manner would reflect in the process of marketing my property. I am glad to say they managed to secure a deal before the Christmas period must add that Amas the negotiator dealing with my sale was fantastic at keeping me informed throughout the whole process. Nice to know an estate agent that I would instantly recommend in the Eltham area. All the best, Dal.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Eltham! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Eltham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Eltham