Dec 31,2011
Dec 31,2011
I was looking for a property to move into urgently. As it was the Christmas period I didn't get many responses to my RightMove search. However, Sameer Butt from this branch called me and emailed me with some options that he thought met my criteria. He chose well - the first place he took me to I made an offer that was accepted. His perception and tenacity impressed me, plus his friendly manner once I met him. He went out of his way to answer my questions, was very understanding of my circumstances and really helpful. He was great!
By: Response from the Lettings Director
Jan 26, 2012
Thank you Michelle for your kind words. We are one of a few agents that are open during the Christmas period and bank holidays as we understand these can be difficult times for those looking to move. Sameer is also delighted with this review.

Best regards,

Silvia Eldawi

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northfields Office 1! To leave a new review of Northfields Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northfields Office 1