Nov 23,2015
By: 'C Fernando'
Nov 23,2015
Zara is a very capable and professional real estate agent. She appeared very motivated to get me through the sale of my property and that is exactly what she did in a matter of weeks!

She always answered my calls, emails and messages and kept me informed of any progress or immediately brought to my attention any issues so that I could address them promptly. It's truly a relief when you can trust someone to do their job specially with something as stressful as buying or selling a property.

She has experience in dealing with the most complex transaction types and absolutely nothing surprised her. This gave me full confidence that she would be successful in selling my property and sell it swiftly.

Zara found a buyer for my property within a week (not including the weekend!) and for the price I wanted. She keenly located potential buyers with serious interest and were fully qualified financially showing me that she will waste no time. I make this point because in comparison to other agents who didn't bother to generate interest or found plenty of clients who weren't exactly qualified. Some showed the property to potential buyers who had feedback for the property where, if the agent marketed and gave accurate information in the first instance then no one's time would have been wasted viewing a property that wouldn't suit their needs. In the case of Zara, there was no display or demonstration of an estate agent showing that they earned their extortionate fees by first parading a multitude of potential buyers, acting like they have to work hard to sell this property in order to justify charging twice as much for nil result.
None of that with Zara, straight to the matter, found a real buyer. Job done.

I would recommend her without any hesitation and would make it a point to request her assistance for any future transactions.

Thank you Zara for a job well done.
Fair and she did more than earned it. Other agents charge much higher fees and in the course of this sale I have seen other agents do much less.

ludlowthompson

634-636 Mile End Road London
E3 4PH

020 8981 2670 (s) or 020 8150 3325 (l)

Branch - Bow, London, E3