Dec 30,2011
Dec 30,2011
When I ended up purchasing a replacement Carbon Monoxide detector as they did not bother to replace the faulty one like they said they would I had a gut feeling I was renting from an unprofessional company, and true enough when I looked for the promised residents car parking permits they were nowhere to be seen .I ended up making a 6 mile round trip into town spending time in a council office getting it sorted myself. Within 7 weeks the boiler had stopped working and was without hot water and heating for three days. Apparently FINEHOLM can't get anyone out to repair a boiler over a weekend .The boiler broke down on a Friday afternoon and was told nothing could be done until Monday. Late Monday morning (still not repaired) I contacted their office and asked what time the boiler would be looked at and was told ¢â‚¬Å“dunno¢â‚¬Â and ¢â‚¬Å“there's nothing more I can do. Upon hearing that I knew I was in for the long haul and had drawn the short straw with this lot. Fineholm charged me an administration fee and a credit check fee which I have subsequently found out is illegal. Renting from FINEHOLM letting services was horrendous. Steer well clear.
By: Sally
Jan 11, 2012
Could you contact me directly to discuss your issues so I can see if I can help - sally@fineholm.co.uk?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Fineholm Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Edinburgh