Dec 29,2011
Dec 29,2011
A disgrace to their industry. I was guarantor for a tenant and treated as absolute scum. Their agent deliberately misledus all at the initial viewing. Enless formerly concealed charges appered once the new tenant were commited to moving. Despite having a bouyant local business I was told in the most offensive manner possible that I was not acceptable because I was not traading as a limited company unless I agreed to give copies of all business bank accounts - which contained the personal details of my staff which were then, against my express instuctons, distrinuted to third parties.

Numerous clients visiting my practice who are their tenants have expressed similar disgust. Happily we are able to offerthem a far better service at another local agent
Been honest about charges Being civil to local traders Trying to develop at least minimal ethics

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Premier Lets Office 1! To leave a new review of Premier Lets Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Premier Lets Office 1