Dec 29,2011
Dec 29,2011
Paramount were really helpful with all my questions and helping to find a property. The first property I missed out on, and they called me the same day to give me details of another that I would be interested in. My rep had Infinite patience with all of my first time renting questions, even though I must have been really annoying! Never was I treated with condescension as a first time lone renter - every thing was explained to my requests.

They were really professional and had all paperwork (and explainations for paperwork) available at the appropriate times, which I have not experienced with other agents as a joint tenant, and with private rentals in the past. Even requestes for payment/cost breakdowns were emailed to me within 48 hours of request.

My rep was even helpful 5 months down the track from signing me with contacting my land lord. I would use them again.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London