Jan 07,2009
Jan 07,2009
Deposit put down, Manners took nearly two months to complete the referencing with FCC Parragon. We still did not know the morning we were supposed to move in whether we had been accepted. Leaving us homeless with our possessions in a van outside their offices. Inventory incomplete on moving in. They led me to believe for the first 5 months of my 8 month tenancy that the property was not managed by them, when it was. Very unhelpful throughout.
Tried to charge us fee for professional cleaning, when we had cleaned the flat top to bottom, over 20 man-hours.
By: stevo
Nov 08, 2010
Unfortunate turn of events there, it's probably too late to write into them to voice your concerns but if you had I'm sure they would have listened. Regarding the deposit deductions under The Tenancy Deposit Scheme a Landlord/Landlords agent CANNOT deduct any monies from a tenants deposit WITHOUT the tenants authority. Therefore the agency can't "pinch my deposit". I doubt it took 45 days to return a deposit and if it did then you should've used the free service relating to the Deposit Scheme they are member s of....
By: sylm
Sep 14, 2010
I had exactly the same experience. It took 45 days to return my deposit. I am now thinking about taking them to consumer court as I have finally received my deposit.
By: 123abc
Feb 13, 2009
I am having this very problem with Manners at the moment. They are trying to pinch every penny of my deposit!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Manners Residential Woking! To leave a new review of Manners Residential Woking, please click the link below !
Write a review for Manners Residential Woking