Nov 18,2015
By: 'Phil'
Nov 18,2015
While finding myself in boat up a river without a paddle I went to LMS to rent a flat in Winsford My first contact was with Alan and Kev.I arranged a viewing with Nigel who was on time and knowledgeable about the property .
Having accepted to rent the property I was pleased and supprised at the help the staff at LMS were in processing the relevant paperwork .While in the property I never had any problems from LMS or my landlady.
I decided to buy my own property half way through my second lease contract .Not understanding how I stood in terminating my contract ,I asked Alan to explain my options.He was really helpful and explained everything professionally .
All the way through the process Kev Alan and Nigel were very helpful and even offered to to help in the move of my belongings .
I've now moved out and a new tenant has taken over the flat and Alan is in the process of refunding my deposit and over paid rent .
I'd like to thank all involved at LMS in the professional and helpful advice they gave throughout my contract with them and I wouldn't hesitate in using their service again should I ever find myself in my original situation ,thanks to all invoked at LMS

LMS Property