Nov 17,2015
Kerry Doree
Georgina Ferguson
Nov 17,2015
When I was looking for an agent to assist me with letting my flat I chose Northwood from the Google options. Having had a very bad experience with a tenant who was a friend of a friend I decided that I would need help to re-let. So one Sunday afternoon I e-mailed the Carlisle office and Georgina contacted me the next day to make an appointment for Kerry to come and make an inspection. Kerry gave me detailed instructions on how to get the property up to the required standard and also provided me with phone numbers for a various tradesmen. It was some time before I was able to get the work completed due to holidays - mine as well as theirs - but two days after I reported back to the office Kerry came out to re-inspect the flat. A week after that I signed and returned the appropriate documents together with the keys. And to my delight Georgina was soon on the phone to tell me that they had found what they hoped would be a suitable tenant and were taking up references for an early entry date. I am so grateful for the efficient and friendly service I have received and would have no hesitation in recommending them to any landlord. I hope it is a long time before I need to find another tenant but I would certainly use Northwood again.

Northwood