Dec 27,2011
Dec 27,2011
I can thoroughly recommend the services of Ashby Lowery. Initially as a tenant in a property in the care of Ashby Lowery I was impressed by the fact that the property I was in was inspected regularly and when breakdowns inevitably occurred they were dealt with efficiently and without me having to be present. When I then bought a property and then had to move elsewhere as a work requirement there was only one choice for managing agent. After 6 years I remain completely satisfied with the work carried out upon my behalf and in one instance particularly so when having to deal with a 'difficult' tenant who left my property dirty and then had the cheek to deny having done so. Ashby Lowery again dealt with the matter upon my behalf in the manner i have become able to expect.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1