Dec 26,2011
Dec 26,2011
I let a property with them for 9 months (sept 2010 - jun 2011). Very quick to remind us to pay the rent even one day before the due date but incredibly lazy when it came to pay my deposit back (more than one month late)!They've come with visiting people even 1 week after we moved in).
- avoid to bring future tenants to visit the flat without previous advise entering my room almost without asking - avoid to call me asking if I remember to pay the rent one day before the due date - pay back the deposit within the 14/16 working days after landlord approval as specified in the contract - give PROMPT communication if the all of a sudden the contract has to be paid directly to the landlord and not through them -.give more respect to custemers even if they are student and they come and go very quickly - formal treatment is required when money are involved.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tenant Direct Office 1! To leave a new review of Tenant Direct Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tenant Direct Office 1