Dec 26,2011
Dec 26,2011

I have been working with Paramount for over 5 years looking after 2 of my properties.
I rent them out and Paramount provide a full management service. Considering i live in Hk it is hard/impossible to manage the properties on a daily basis. Paramount really have done a good job in letting out my properties. i think in 5 years the flats have been left vacant for only 10 days! I am still really impressed with this!

They manage the properties well and we only had one problem in 5 years the mis-communication came due to me living abroad and the time difference being too much.

Overall i am extremely happy with their service in letting and management. If i buy another property in London i will only do it with Paramount.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London