Dec 25,2011
Matthew Johnson
Dec 25,2011
My first contact with Matthew Johnson was very positive and it continued to be so over the period of his finding me a home. Due to a new job in the Croydon area I needed to move from Haringey in North London, I outlined my needs to Matthew and these he understood perfectly. Due to the distance it was difficult to organise viewing times but Matthew was both accomodating and willing to help with lifts from the station to property to save time and to provide some ease after a 2 hour journey from North London. I gave up, half way thinking it would be best to start viewing properties when I start work in the area - but Matthew persisted which was what I needed and his persistance paid off as I now am comfortably settled as a tenant in my new home. This what is needed from an Agent - I needed that! I found Matthew to be a true professional, he was efficient , good humoured, curteous and caring. His dedication, persistence and support was invaluable.

Streets Ahead