Dec 24,2011
Dec 24,2011
A tenant of Country Cousins was blocking my garage. I need to get my car so I could go away for Christmas. Despite contacting Country Cousins several times requesting that their violent and threatening tenant remove his car so I could go away they simply ignored my emails and as of today (three days later) the car is still there and I am stuck at home and unable to use my car even for shopping. I am elderly and not in good health, these people are disgusting.
As a tennet myself I would have considered using Country Cousins but after this I would not go anywhere near them.
Communication is key to running any business as well as managing disruptive and antisocial tenants. This company needs to be more selective in choosing tenants and solve problems when they arise and not ignore people. Reputations especially in a small town can be quickly damaged and Country Cousins should realise this.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Country Cousins Office 1! To leave a new review of Country Cousins Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Country Cousins Office 1