Nov 13,2015
By: 'Rich H'
Nov 13,2015
I contacted Elizabeth Lloyd in Accounts to obtain important documents that could potentially hold back the pending re-mortgage completion date of my rental property.
Elizabeth confirmed the documents were on the system and had emailed them to me within 8 minutes of my request.
A very proficient service which alleviated a lot of pressure from a stressful process.
I set my own rental price due to personally knowing the tenant. The management fees could be looked at though. The 10% fee could be reduced for customers who have used the company for over 5 years.
By: Elizabeth
Nov 13, 2015
Hi Rich,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on allAgents for myself & Pinewood Lettings.

It was a pleasure speaking to you today and I am glad I was able to help this morning, I am also glad that the matter has now been resolved promptly.

If you do require any further documentation, or any help at all in the future please do feel free to contact me accordingly.

Kind Regards, Elizabeth.