Dec 23,2011
Dec 23,2011
I arranged for a viewing at a property via their Surrey Quays branch, I am very interested in the property and have gone through arranging for a mortgage based on this property buy Reiss who I booked an appointment with didn't show up for the viewing. He left me standing in the freezing cold rain for 30 minutes with no response to my calls or advance warning that he wasn't able to make it.

Bad business.

I will try to contact the owner of the property to see if he will go with another estate agent so I can start again.
o Showed up for the viewing o Called to say he couldn't make it o Answer my calls when calling to find out where he was o Returning my calls to tell me why he didn't show up o Apologise
By: reiss
Feb 16, 2012
Dear Lost Customer

The viewing that you referring to was only on a tentative basis as I stated to you that I needed to contact the Tennant to arrange access then I would get back to you.

I take full responsibility that I assumed that as I didn’t contact you back to confirm the viewing you would realise the viewing was not going ahead.

I deeply sorry for your inconvenience and hope that you can accept my apology.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alex Neil South East! To leave a new review of Alex Neil South East, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alex Neil South East