Nov 12,2015
By: 'Dr Heyes'
Nov 12,2015
I have just sold a house through this team, having previously advertised with a different agent for 9 months without a sale coming to fruition.
Although the commission for KFH was very slightly higher than the previous one, following initial communications (Which were detailed and prompt) I felt confident that it would be worth it.
It certainly was. I received two offers within 24 hours of it going on the market, one at full asking price.
Giuseppe, who followed this sale through from start to finish, went the extra mile to ensure the chain moved as fast as it could. This house selling business can be a stressful time... but I had total confidence in him. His communication was excellent.
My solicitor was also impressed with Giuseppe's sheer effort & determination.
I have no hesitation at all in recommending KFH.

Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward