Dec 23,2011
Dec 23,2011
A single celled amoeba would do a better job than this bunch of clowns

In their defense they're fine so long as you don't actually need to deal with them.

The flat was disgusting when we first moved in, I'm not a snob but I don't expect to find used sanitary products in the bathroom and spilled sticky stuff on the kitchen floor (it was a nice flat in a nice area)
When we first moved in it took them over a month to fix a broken shower (which was not admitted to being broken when we first moved in)
On a separate occasion I emailed them to confirm something, I received a hand written compliment slip a few days later saying they couldn't reply to my gmail account email and that I need to 'fix my servers' - just to clarify, I don't host any of Google servers, Google like to look after their own servers!
They sent an invoice for a tenancy renewal, when I questioned the amount they said my account was in credit and I didn't owe that much - nice to know they just ask for a random amount to see what they can get
When I informed them my house mate would be moving out they said that would be fine and whoever moved in would need to pay their usual admin fees which is fair enough - they then said I'd need to pay again for them to re do my references even though I wasn't going anywhere and had been a tenant for the past six months

It's a lovely large flat that I really like but I'm not looking for something new just because of the complete lack of faith I have in this bunch of complete clowns - the annoying this is I just know this money grabing bunch of cowboys are going to do everything in their power to keep as much of my despite as possible despite the flat being in better condition now than it was when I first moved in.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of TLS Lettings Slough! To leave a new review of TLS Lettings Slough, please click the link below !
Write a review for TLS Lettings Slough