Dec 23,2011
Dec 23,2011
I have recently moved to a new flat, managed by a private landlord through Paramount Properties. I believe I cannot praise the agent highly enough. His approach was sincere and personal, there was no stress pushed on me. Every step of the process of lending the flat was clear and well organised. As I am lending a flat for very first time this year, I had a lot of questions not only about the property or the landlord, but about the energy suppliers etc. However, I didn't have to worry about a thing, the agent took care of everything and was very kind and helpful and he still is. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending the agency to anyone. Thank you Paramount! And thank you Mark Durban!!

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London