Dec 23,2011
Dec 23,2011
I have been a current tenant of David St James for over 6 months now.

Our dealings with our estate agent Ryan Morgan, can only be described as excellent. Although there was some initial problems and due to the landlord finding a better offer, the landlord cancelled the transaction.

As soon as we found out we could no longer move into our first choice, Ryan worked very hard to find us another property, which was even better than the first. After negoating the rent down for us, and always keeping in good communication with all 3 of us, we successfully moved in.

Although as with any move there was teething problems, which Ryan handed over to our management department and these were sorted out well within the first week.

The main reason for writing this review, is that our boiler broke down on a Friday morning, leaving us with no Hot water and/or heating. Previously when renting this has always taken up to 2 weeks. However due to our caring property manager who acted fast and we was all resolved in under 2 working days.

I don't normally write reviews, nor do i work for DSJ. Having worked in the customer service/sales industry for over 5 years, i appreciate there are a large amount of 'consumers' out there these days. Whom sign before reading then moan when things don't go there way.

When i next move, i certainly will be using DSJ services again.
By: Chris, Orchard Place
Jan 26, 2012

I understand your view about fake reviews, however I emailed DSJ office to pass on my praise, they requested i made a review on the site. 'Im aware they post your IP address so please check it and you can see for yourself.

Failing that your more than welcome to come to my home in Canary Wharf, where i will show you my contract or my office in Mortlake. The commute 30 mins, but i presume you wont bother as you would rather post immature and un-business minded comments.

You are consumer, their a business, if you disagree with their practice, my suggestion is take what you have in writing and take legal action.

I presume if you had a leg to stand on you would have already done this, instead of venting your own mindless dribble, presumably because you broke your agreement and lost a deposit?
By: Louzyan
Jan 04, 2012
As another person who has had the utterly miserable experience of dealing with David St James I thought I would add to 'reality checks' comments. really should look in to these mysterious 5 star posts. If you look back you can actually see where DSJ started posting fake post as up to a certain date they were all 1 star and David St James was on the very cusp of being in the bottom 10 estate agents in the country.

The fact that they have been posting these fake reviews should give you an idea of the extent they go to to misslead their clients and take their money. This is the sole concern of DSJ and it seems to be an institutional thing judging by the reviews and the fact that we spoke to more than one person who were all hell bent on taking us for as much money as possible.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David St James Office 1! To leave a new review of David St James Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for David St James Office 1