Dec 23,2011
Dec 23,2011
Completely Useless!

Agent doesn't work Fridays. Or most of Saturday. Or able to arrange viewings with another agent.

Unable to return calls or emails.

Most most frustrating. Worst experience ever with an agent.
CALL ME! PLEASE! I have ‚£ in my pocket, you have a house I'd like to see. Why not return my calls or emails! PLEASE! Can it be so hard? Other agents can do that...
By: ClaireKingsford
Jan 03, 2012
“CJ”, my name is Claire Kingsford, I am the Franchise Field Manager for Ellis and Co.
This branch is open Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm and Saturday 9am – 3/4pm.
I am unsure when you visited the office, it may have been the Friday before Christmas, the day you wrote your review which happened to be the day when the office shut for the Christmas break. I can assure you that this branch do open as per the hours I have stated above.
I am sorry to hear you feel you have had a frustrating experience. We do have a complaints procedure if you wish to raise an official complaint. Please contact me on 07738 648 584 or

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Bounds Green! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Bounds Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Bounds Green