Dec 23,2011
Dec 23,2011
I instructed Jones Robinson to sell my property in August this year. I had three agents around to value my property and had absolutely no doubt in instructing Paul Evans from Jones Robinson to act on my behalf. Paul was a league above the other agents and had a professional attitude, but I also felt he was honest and would work hard to sell my property for the best price. Within two weeks of marketing I had an offer for my property, only a few thousand below the asking price and was delighted. Sadly this did not proceed but Paul kept me up to date at all stages of the process and I found his advice honest and realistic. With the property back on the market again we had to reduce the price a little, again this was well handled by Paul and shortly after we received an asking price offer which has now exchanged and we await completion in a few days. Even after exchange and the money effectively in the bank for Jones Robinson Paul took the time to call and discuss the handling of keys at completion which was a very nice touch.

I work in the property industry and have a lot of experience dealing with agents and I have to say without doubt that Paul and Jones Robinson are a top class estate agent who do deliver results. I would not hesitate to recommend Paul and his team to anyone else in Thatcham.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury